Hello I'm back!
After a short hiatus, Nic has returned!!
heh.
You know, the year has passed so quickly it's rather scary.
This afternoon it hit me as I was staring at the poodle rug in my mum's room. That rug has been there since last Christmas, yet it doesn't seem that long ago.
That's how fast this year's gone.
It scares me quite a bit, time passing so quickly.
Days flash by like someone's holding down the fast-forward button on a remote, and half the time I don't know what's happening.
I'm afraid I'll never get to do half the things I want to do with my life.
I don't want that to happen. I want to die knowing that I did everything I wanted to do, knowing that I've tried out everything that I've wanted to.
And I'm also scared about what's happening after this. Monday's the big O's, and after that, everything, but everything will change.
For better or for worse?
Time will decide that.
On the upside, I may may may already have a job waiting for me after the O's! I shant say anything else now lest I jinx it and not get it.
:x
by the way.. "I Slept With Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me"
haha. I love that title.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment